Why Aterlo Networks (Preseem)?
- Rapidly growing team and business which is still small enough for you to have a big impact on the product, our customers and the company's future.
- We aggressively adopt new technologies and techniques. Some technologies you'll interact with include: Kubernetes (micro-services), BigQuery, Dataflow, CloudML, Prometheus, InfluxDB, Go, Python, gRPC, JS, React, continuous delivery, Linux and BPF.
- Work in the Accelerator Center with many other start-ups. We think you'll like us but if you don't, you'll meet other companies you could join.
- Team lunch every Monday - new selection every week.
As the front-end lead you will be a critical part of a team that is changing how Preseem customers monitor and manage their networks. Our platform includes a real time, network inline component, offline metric gathering and cloud based big data architecture that processes billions of metrics per day. Few companies can expose you to both sides of that equation!
In this role you will leverage your experience to:
• Be responsible for the implementation and quality of the UI from design, through technology choices and implementation.
• Work closely with product management to design an UI that wows our customers and solves their problems.
• Work closely with other members of the development team to define the APIs and services that the UI requires.
This role offers immediate design and technical leadership and a path to team leadership in the future.
What Are We Looking For?
- Experience building web based interfaces and visualizations for large data sets.
- Experience with Python, JS and React or a similar frameworks.
- Someone who takes pride in robust, operational code (testing, metrics, etc).
- An interest in computer networking that will motivate you to expand your boundaries and solve big networking problems for our customers.
- Bonus points: interest and experience with machine learning, big data architectures and distributed systems.
- Get it done attitude.